Mission, Values, and Vision
The mission of the North Country Behavioral Healthcare Network (NCBHN) is to lead, connect, and support behavioral health providers and facilitate strategic alliances with other health and human service providers to achieve innovation in program design and excellence in service quality.
NCBHN is committed to achieving excellence through collaboration with our partner organizations, by adhering to the following principles:
- Mutual trust
- Honest communication
NCBHN will be recognized as an advocate for population health throughout the North Country and will position its members to be part of a sustainable, integrated healthcare system that is focused on reducing the disparities caused by social determinants of health.
Primary Strategic Goals
These mission-driven goals are interwoven throughout the strategic plan and will drive the organization's priorities over the next three years.
- Ensure Value Based Payment Readiness by:
- Preparing members to participate in VBP arrangements, including an improved ability to understand and manage cost and qualitiy;
- Promoting the strategic formation and further development of integrated partnerships; and
- Developing capacity for health data collection, reporting, and analytics infrastructures to support quality improvement across a continuum of providers with measurable standards
- Understand and inform members regarding public policy at local, state, and national levels.
- Provide access to professional education and training.
- Participate in collaborative opportunities and projects among regional stakeholders.